EXCLUSIVE TRIPS 2023
Oasis catamarans, located in Palma de Mallorca, are specially designed to hold events on board: celebration of weddings, anniversaries, communions, birthdays, company meetings, incentives.
Your event can be unique, a luxury catamaran, a breath taking landscape, a reliable service, musical entertainment and a crew at your disposal.
We are at your service!
We offer appetizing à la carte menus, as well as a barbecue service that will allow you to taste freshly prepared meat or fish on board. You also have several options of free bar of drinks on board, throughout the journey contracted.
To have more fun on the cruises, we offer a free service on board kayak and paddle surf, as well as snorkel equipment. If you wish, we can also organize other water activities at an additional cost.
2023 RATES OASIS CATAMARANS
We offer different timetables to enjoy our excursions, which can be either half day or full day. The price will vary depending on the time of the season. For different schedules than those stipulated, please contact us.
OASIS I: Max. 45 pax and OASIS II: Max. 65 pax
* THERE ARE NO HIDDEN COSTS. Prices includes crew, gasoline and VAT
The table prices provided include 3 crew on board (captain and 2 sailors) in order not to loose the quality of the service.
– For groups from 38 people, it will be necessary to include a fourth crew member on board
– For groups from 50 pax it will be necessary a fifth crew member on board
When clients have contracted additional water activities (whether through Oasis Catamaran or through another provider), in order to preserve the safety of the boat and the customers, an additional crew member will also be mandatory.
The price per crew member is €100 for the half-day excursion and €150 for the full-day excursion. • In the month of October, the afternoon schedule will only be from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and at the end of the month limited until 8:00 p.m., conditioned by the sunset.
All pics in 1st page of the gallery are from Oasis I: GALLERY
CATERING OPTIONS AND BEVERAGES PACKAGES – Catamaran oasis Catering 2023
WATER ACTIVITIES: We could also offer water activities, info, click here
Please contact us for estimates and availabilities: Ph & Wapp (+34) 649020520 · MAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have the most extensive and complete offer of catamarans in Mallorca, OTHER OPTIONS HERE: https://mallorcacatamarans.com/exclusive-tours/
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
– It is recommended to bring swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat or cap, comfortable shoes and clothing. Also a jacket at the beginning and end of the season.
– We have music equipment on board and various playlists. If customers prefer, they can bring their own music on a mobile device, iPod or similar and connect it via Bluetooth on board.
FEATURES OF THE CATAMARAN OASIS I:
Lenght: 15,23 metros – Beam: 7,43 metros – Draft: 1,35m
Engines: 2 Yanmar x 75 CV
Maximum capacity: 45 pax confortable (maximum in papers 57 pax)
Toilettes: 2 (1 for ladies and 1 for gentlemen). Completely renovated in 2020.
Swim ladders: 2 ladders at the back Deck in 2 levels: Superior in teak – lower shade area.
Always included on board free of charge: Use of Paddle Surf and snorkelling masks and tube.
Base Port: Palma
FEATURES OF THE CATAMARAN OASIS II:
Length: 18 m. – Beam: 9 m. – Draft: 2,28 m.
Engines: 2 Yanmar x 150 CV Maximum capacity: 65 pax confortable (maximum in papers 83 pax)
Toilettes: 2 (1 for ladies and 1 for gentlemen).
Teak deck on a single level, which gives it a great amplitude.
Swim ladders: 2 ladders at the back and a design ladder at the bow.
Always included on board free of charge: Use of Paddle Surf and snorkelling masks and tubes
Base Port: Palma
Oasis Boarding Address:
Our catamarans are based in Palma de Mallorca, at the Paseo Maritimo (in front of the Auditorium). It is an ideal central location to set sail on a blissful sailing cruise towards any of the peaceful coves that you can find on both sides of the Bay of Palma.
Address: Avda. Gabriel Roca “Paseo Marítimo” – Muelle de las Golondrinas, s/n – in front of “AUDITORIUM” 07014 – Palma de Mallorca.
Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/Fhgo1QZ8FCkfb2C38
Look at the map
Base Port: Palma Maritime Promenade (Front Auditorium)
BOOKING CONDITIONS 2023
• In order to confirm the booking, the 50% of the total amount of the booking must be paid in advance.The remaining 50% will be paid latest 30 days before the date of boarding.
• If the payments are not made correctly within the stipulated period, Oasis Catamaran reserves the right to cancel the reservation, due to non payment by the client.
• Catering and drinks will be paid at the latest 15 days before the date of embarkation.
• The prices indicated above include 3 crew members (Captain and 2 sailors). In order not to lose quality in the service: o For groups from 38 people, it will be necessary to include a fourth crew member on board o For groups from 50 pax it will be necessary to hire a fifth crew member o When clients have contracted additional water activities (whether through Oasis Catamaran or through another provider), in order to preserve the safety of the boat and the clients, the hiring of an additional crew member will also be mandatory.
• Catering and drinks services are EXCLUSIVE of Oasis Catamaran, outsourcing is not allowed. It is also not allowed to bring any food or drinks on board
In case of cancellation by the Oasis Catamaran by adverse weather conditions (decision to take the captain of the boat), the total amount paid will be refund and no cancellation fees will be charged.
In case of cancellation by the customer, the cancellation fee shall be proportionate to the remainder of time with which such cancellation is made:
– Cancellation with a minimum of 90 days prior to the date of boarding, a 25% of the total price of the catamaran. The amounts that could have been paid on account as catering or drinks will be fully returned to the client.
– Cancellation between 90 days and 30 days prior to the date of boarding, the cancellation fee will be 50% of the total amount of the booking. The amounts that could have been paid on account as catering or drinks will be fully returned to the client.
– Cancellation communicated within 30 days prior to the date of embarkation, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the total price of the booking. The amounts paid on account as catering or drinks will be fully returned to the client.
– If the reservation is canceled within 15 days prior to the date of boarding, the cost of cancellation will be 100% of the reservation, including the catamaran amount, catering plus all contracted services.