Yacht Charter Mallorca
Our Oasis catamaran, located in Palma de Mallorca, is specially designed to hold events on board: celebration of weddings, anniversaries, communions, birthdays, company meetings, incentives.
Your event can be unique, a luxury catamaran, a breath taking landscape, a reliable service, musical entertainment and a crew at your disposal.
We are at your service!
We offer appetizing à la carte menus, as well as a barbecue service that will allow you to taste freshly prepared meat or fish on board. You also have several options of free bar of drinks on board, throughout the journey contracted.
To have more fun on the cruises, we offer a free service on board kayak and paddle surf, as well as snorkel equipment. If you wish, we can also organize other water activities at an additional cost.
We offer different timetables to enjoy our excursions, which can be either half day or full day. The price will vary depending on the time of the season. For different schedules than those stipulated, please contact us.
|#||Excursión||Horario||01/04 – 30/04
14/10 – 31/10
|01/05 – 31/05
01/10 – 13/10
|01/06 – 30/06
16/09 – 30/09
|01/07 – 15/09|
|1||Half day||10:00h – 15:00h
15:30h – 20:30h
16:00h – 21:00h
|1.200 €||1.390 €||1.690 €||1.890 €|
|2||Full day||10:00h – 18:00h||1.700 €||2.090 €||2.690 €||2.990 €|
* The above prices include Spanish VAT
These prices are valid for exclusive trips between April and October 2020.
The maximum capacity of the catamaran is 45 pax.
The table prices provided include 3 crew on board (captain and 2 sailors).
For groups of 38 people or more, it will be mandatory to hire one person additional crew, in order to maintain the quality of service. The cost will be € 60 for a half-day excursion and € 95 for a full day trip.
* When customers have contracted additional water activities (whether through Oasis catamaran, as of another supplier), in order to preserve the safety of the boat and customers, it will be It is also mandatory to hire a fourth crew member.
* In the month of October the afternoon schedule will be only from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. and at the end of the month limited
until 20h, conditioned by the sunset.
CATERING OPTIONS AND BEVERAGES PACKAGES – HERE PDF with Catering and Drinks Options 2020
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
– It is recommended to bring bath clothes, towel, sun cream, hat or cap, comfortable shoes and clothes. Also a jacket at the beginning and end of season.
– As we have teak deck, they are not allowed on board or shoes heel, or black sole shoes.
– On board we have music equipment and varied lists of reproduction. If customers prefer, they can bring their own music in any format.
Lenght: 15,23 metros
Beam: 7,43 metros
Engines: 2 Yanmar x 75 CV
Sail area: 210 m2
Maximum capacity: 45 pax
* For groups of more than 45 pax please contact us.
A la carte menus | Barbecue service
Kayak + Paddlesurf
Our catamaran is based in Palma de Mallorca, at the Paseo Maritimo (in front of the Auditorium). It is an ideal central location to set sail on a blissful sailing cruise towards any of the peaceful coves that you can find on both sides of the Bay of Palma.
Look at the map
Base Port: Palma Maritime Promenade (Front Auditorium)
To confirm the reservation will be paid 50% of the total. The remaining 50% will be paid at most 30 days before the date of embarkment.
The catering and drinks will be charged a maximum of 15 days before the date of embarkment.
Customers are not allowed to bring their own food or drinks on board.
In case of cancellation by the Oasis Catamaran by adverse weather conditions (decision to take the captain of the boat), the total amount paid will be refund and no cancellation fees will be charged.
In case of cancellation by the customer, the cancellation fee shall be proportionate to the remainder of time with which such cancellation is made:
– Cancellation with a minimum of 90 days prior to the date of boarding, a 25% of the total price of the catamaran. The amounts that could have been paid on account as catering or drinks will be fully returned to the client.
– Cancellation between 90 days and 30 days prior to the date of boarding, the cancellation fee will be 50% of the total amount of the booking. The amounts that could have been paid on account as catering or drinks will be fully returned to the client.
– Cancellation communicated within 30 days prior to the date of embarkation, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the total price of the booking. The amounts paid on account as catering or drinks will be fully returned to the client.
– If the reservation is canceled within 15 days prior to the date of boarding, the cost of cancellation will be 100% of the reservation, including the catamaran amount, catering plus all contracted services.